Skip to main content

Let's start with #ME...

I'm a bundle of PREJUDICES--- made up of LIKINGS and DISLIKINGS.

I LOVE deep. I FIGHT hard. I FORGIVE often...

As we go along you will discover bits or tiny pieces of me. You'll get to read some of my opinions/ point of views/ thoughts/ and whatever that bugs me and my crazy life.

I won't be focusing on a specific topic/theme/idea as I want this blog to be just like me... full of LOVE, FAITH and HOPE. 

There are few things that I love aside from my FAMILY and FRIENDS and most of my topic will more likely come from them.

Books, TV series, Food, Travel, Latest News, Mobile Games and gadgets.

I love INTELLECTUAL INTERCOURSE so your ideas/opinions/point of views are highly appreciated and will be highly respected...  Welcome! Be engaged and stay connected.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE: Cooking

I have a passion in cooking. It started when I was 10 years of age. I love to see cooking shows and anything about it. What I love about cooking is that you can be as creative as you dare or rather as experimental as you could be. The first dish that I decently cook is "Sinigang na Baboy" because it is one of my comfort food and the rest follows. What inspires me to cook is my grandmother and all the chefs and cooks I watched on TV. My grandmom is seriously a good home cook to date and She's in her early 80's. Why I am talking about this passion of mine? Hmmm because I will be sharing some recipes of the dishes I made/ experimented/twisted. Most of them are highly rated and requested by my friends. So if you want to try some of my dishes in your own home, all you have to do is to wait for my next entry.\